It’s no secret that Hobart has long been regarded as Australia’s ‘Hottest’ leisure destination, but did you know we’re pretty popular when it comes to conference destinations too?
As Hobart’s largest and most experienced conference venue, we think we are the obvious choice of venue for your next event.
This really is our elevator pitch so we’re going to keep it as short as we can.
What do you need to know about us?
• 11 large, airy event spaces that make socially distanced events a breeze!
• 1,100 seat auditorium, perfect for your plenary sessions
• Trade space for 125 booths
• Tailored COVID safe plan developed for every event
• WIFI connectivity in every meeting space
• Central waterfront location – we’re a short walk to all major attractions and offsite venues
• 244 accommodation rooms located on site (4.5*)
• Parking located on site and a close walk to public transport
Want to learn more on how Hobart will work for your event? Contact our team today
Getting here has never been so easy!
Thanks to more flights (and available seats) than ever before, it’s never been so easy to get your delegates to Hobart.
Did you know that there are now direct flights from almost every Australian capital city (sorry Darwin, not just yet!) and New Zealand,
making it easier than ever to get your delegates to Hobart.
Even better is that by January 2022 Hobart will have an additional 20% flights arriving daily than the same time in 2020? To say we’re a little
excited by that is an understatement!
Don’t forget that flying time from Hobart to Melbourne is just over an hour and it’s less than 2 hours to Sydney.
We’re even closer than you think!